City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

Talksport releasing on FB. Lots of your expected comments. Really funny. Obviously we are corrupt and bought our way out of something we brought to the hearing. Priceless.

New one published each season the one current one was a little late which led to speculation about the verdict of the tribunal
Sorry call me lazy if you want, but thick would be more appropriate, i was led to believe that the 24/25 season had no changes to the 23/24 season rules, so what i want to know are the February changes in the new rule book?

Sorry call me lazy if you want, but thick would be more appropriate, i was led to believe that the 24/25 season had no changes to the 23/24 season rules, so what i want to know are the February changes in the new rule book?
A new rule book was published after the February vote.

Edit: just to be clear, that is a second rule book for 23/24 with the new APT rules in it.

The 24/25 rule book had the same APT rules as the second 23/24 rule book.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.