City launch legal action against the Premier League

The PremierLeague does need a huge shake up with the way it is currently being run. Although the it is the last resort the legal action was necessary
I’ve always contended our owners are in this for the money, the business side of things. Financial regulation of the PL is being driven by American clubs to keep costs down and maintain historic status quos. Champions league villa needing to sell players to stay within rules. The PL is going down the toilet and our owners don’t want to see their investment devalued. Simple as that

Joins a long list, seems like Samuel is the only one in our corner and since starting to write for the Times I think his support is wavering.

Not interested in any of them being on our side mate, it’s like them two then who been on for last 20 mins, we should be saying City are this and that and applauding their achievements, well do it then you cunts without dropping in snidey comments about charges, can’t help themselves and are all scared of being to made out like they are stupid cunts, even though they already are stupid cunts .

Cross was like I love Manchester City, no you don’t you **** because you’re all the same, snidey bastards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.