City launch legal action against the Premier League

PL came most watched despite La Liga having Messi & Ronaldo - let that sink in.
True. I was also thinking about the Bundesliga being quite popular for a brief period(on the same level as the PL or close to it). It feels like I'm oversimplifying it somewhat but how do we measure where the turning point was and/or how gradual the PL's rise was. Up until where we are now, after Messi and Ronaldo have gone and both La Liga and the Bundesliga seem very insecure about the gap widening any further?

The overseas broadcast deals perhaps?

Last edited:
I just wish it would all go away. I feel like our little old Citeh is just getting ripped apart like hounds on a fox. I'm totally not paying anymore attention to any of it after today. When it starts to have an effect you just have to do what makes you feel okay.

I think it is serious because there is a clear split between the clubs. It is also an opportunity for City to expose some of the skullduggery which has been going on. If 12 clubs do give evidence to support the PL and others oppose them it will open up a lot of wounds. The discrimination allegations are serious under any circumstances. City must have strong evidence to make them. I wonder if City know who has leaked the latest story to the Times. They must have a good idea and it may become public at some stage. This is going to get very messy.
The clubs were already split on this and no one really cares who leaked it like no one cared about the UEFA leaks - whatever happend to the complaint made?

Any skulduggery will only be relevant to the associated party rules so don't expect to hear anything too scandalous. The racist quotes seem to refer to one person so will reflect on them.

City absolutely do not want to destroy the Premier League. Broadcast money alone is huge. This will have a narrow scope and will result in a role amendment or not then next season will kick off and City will still be champions and cheats.

115 is the main meal - this is the snack you have the day before

I just wish it would all go away. I feel like our little old Citeh is just getting ripped apart like hounds on a fox. I'm totally not paying anymore attention to any of it after today. When it starts to have an effect you just have to do what makes you feel okay.
Lets get back to arguing about blue or white shorts

Be proud and keep the faith mate, I get what you are saying but keep head held high, they’ll never know what it’s like to be a blue always remember that

I wonder what Winter will say if we are cleared of the PL allegations and it becomes clear that the PL leadership has been corrupted and has chosen to pursue us for four years with no evidence. It is the PL leadership which has brought football into disrepute.
He said the other week on talkshite that he thinks we will be cleared.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.