City launch legal action against the Premier League

I don't think there's a single club in the premier league who wants what is best for English football, us included.

But not for the first time you have to say City have been somewhat fair in their gut feeling that the price of "non-cooperation" charges is not having sporting and commercial rivals leak and spin any and all info they have on you.

And now those same rivals want to have commercial partners offer detailed, sensitive information.

We know what the yank history boys out of the league and it's short term profit and a closed club.

I don't think we are the good guys here, but I'm fucking sure those fuckers aren't the good guys either.

Henry Winter and John Cross saying that we could leave the Premier League a shell of it's former self with all this off field antics!!

You fuckin what?

Didn't hear any of these say the same when the Premier league decided to go all in on the most successful team of the last 10 years and their champions!

I wish the press would all fuckoff with their one eyed shite.

Precisely - Winter is an absolute hypercritical paper boy.

Quoting the founding football league “no club should sue each other” whilst conveniently forgetting it was the PL who have charged City in the first place.

Such hyperbole from Winter without actually informing the audience on what City are suing for & the reasons why all sponsorships should be viewed through the same lens & not picked at ‘random’ by the PL.

Didn’t even bother mentioning how the Times reporter was able to get hold of the 165 page document whilst no one else was able to & referred to it as ‘a scoop’.

No balance whatsoever & can’t believe we allowed him to comment on the Treble Netflix documentary…bizarre move by the club as he’s the last reporter I would want on site.

No idea why City keep being as accommodating as possible to these 'journalists.'

The war will never be properly won now imo, we are tarnished as guilty forever more.
Is that poetry or a nursery rhyme?

I couldn’t care less. We won the War a few years back, this is our rivals complaining about it.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

If you are waiting for a pat on the back from the teams we have thrashed you will be waiting a long time.

The war will never be properly won now imo, we are tarnished as guilty forever more.
We would have been anyway, can’t you see that?

If we do go down, best to do so with some defiance, instead of being walked over in clear collusion between PL and the clubs who hate our very existence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.