City launch legal action against the Premier League

The PL leadership has been compromised because of undue influence from LFC, MUFC, Spurs, and Arsenal. Our commercial rivals have colluded to try and destroy City. They been running a smear campaign for ten years. Now they are trying to curtail owner investment which has been allowed in football for more than 100 years but doesn't suit certain clubs any more. This smear campaign has been backed up by a poisonous racist whispering campaign. Some of our rivals have been fed confidential commercial information about City from UEFA and PL officials. This is really just naked corruption. And I, for one, am delighted that City have taken the gloves off.

1000051436.gif

With City being silent, as usual.

The prevailing narrative will be that this recent legal challenge is to distract or delay the charges.

The club doesn't help itself at (many) times when it comes to the clubs PR.

The leave it to fans and more prominant people like Projectriver to try and explain things.
Our Chairman has said he will speak when the time is right. I believe it will be the greatest body of text I will ever read. In fact, there’s a big space in my wall waiting for it to be framed so I can relive it every day

The prevailing narrative will be that this recent legal challenge is to distract or delay the charges.

The leave it to fans and more prominant people like Projectriver to try and explain things.
And yet the Times story actually says the charges will be heard, over a 6 week period, in November. And, of course, this current case is supposed to be confidential, so it’s hardly a surprise we’ve not told anyone about it.
Perhaps we should get Rui Pinto to hack the leak?

Or maybe the club respects legal process when others don’t?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.