City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

Had Danny done a line before the show for him to appear so balanced for once.
The fact he kept putting his fingers under his nose seems to suggest it was his line that assisted him to get through it without resorting to his usual self.
a dipper messaged me this morning saying we obviously know we are guilty or we wouldnt be counter suing.he kept on and on and on and finally said wont you be disgusted if your found guilty.i replied no mate why should i be disgusted about us spending money i mean its not as if we have murdered 39 italians now that i would be disgusted by.not heard since off him
Wasn't it 32 Italians & 7 neutrals?

The fact he kept putting his fingers under his nose seems to suggest it was his line that assisted him to get through it without resorting to his usual self.

Wasn't it 32 Italians & 7 neutrals?
And then having a party on the anniversary

It is quite clear now that Lawton is being briefed and steered by the Premier League, aided and abetted by Rick Parry playing the poor mouth, whilst dreaming of his place at the top table once again
So he or his colleagues have been talking to Parry again. What a surprise. These clowns at the Times are not very good at protecting their sources.

Once we have dealt with the red tops and the EPL, a lot of lickspittles will vanish from the media

They'll think we'll have a possibility of success, that's all.

Competition and regulatory cases are apparently notoriously hard to win.
It is still worthwhile pursuing it regardless of the difficulty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.