City launch legal action against the Premier League

American owners that's where the finger should be pointed at! It's always how they do Business doing dirty tactics! Like said in the piece chelsea got a sponsors related to the new owners! The hedge fund bankers! With hedge fund buyouts you do not know who runs it or got shares in them and why it's banned for purchases of sporting clubs in America! Maybe they should be banned here to..

I have absolutely zero insight but if the PL rules were on genuinely shaky legal ground, I feel that Newcastle would have challenged them when they came in 3 years ago. These rules were very clearly brought in to stop Newcastle, the meeting to vote on them was called almost the same day the takeover got approved.

Reading through, it doesn't sound all that convincing to the layman.

It's worth remembeing City didn't vote in favour of the rules at the time though and the papers said this was because they thought it wasn't legal. So it's not a new theory at the club.

Other than that it's interesting that it's come from Lowton not Ziegler as the latter has had all big scoops for City v PL lately. And the reporter has clearly seen the actual documents and quoted from them.

It's ridiculous, considering there's only 22 countries we haven't invaded and we are currently happily providing arms to the 2 biggest conflicts on the planet. But yeah the UAE is evil because they have poor health and safety in their construction sector.

Well, they're also involved in a number of conflicts, and are fans of the country attacking the edge of Europe right now, so it's quite health and safety.

But hypocrisy about our own countries actions, I do agree with.

Not sure how this is really linked to the substance of the charges? A wider powerplay for sure but how will it affect the proceedings before the tribunal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.