City launch legal action against the Premier League

I work with a Forest fan who's obsessed with this. Every morning I do a handover from nights with him, the same shite: How come City haven't been punished then? I say to him, mate, why are you so focused on us and not the people who have attacked you?

Also, why do you think I care? It's got nothing to do with me. Because I wear a blue shirt that means I'm here for you to attack me with your financial fair play hate? Absolutely nothing to do with me. I like watching goals go in the net, keepers save goals, beautiful passes across the pitch and celebrating when we win.

None of this has anything to do with me. I supported City before this, support them now and will forever. Cunts going on like its Hitler Versus the Jews and I decided to support Hitler.

In all this clamour to make City look like baby eating mass murderers saying that the transfer market will be turned into ‘the wild west’. Has anyone asked the question what if what the Premier League has been doing is unlawful?

Also is this a complete load of hyperbole as they only want the rules reverting back to pre February 2024. The club were hardly bidding £300 million for Mbappe before then.

Grow some fuckin balls all you lot who are getting sick of it! It’s us against the world and we need men to be men from now on. CITY! CITY! CITY!
I'm ready.

tactical-brass-knuckles-empire-tactical.jpg

It sounds to me that the PL have rejected a proposed sponsorship deal on the table , or they are about to. The worlds best club , with the worlds best manager , breaking records every season , and now with the biggest televised viewing figures in the good old US of A , surely will attract the most lucrative of sponsorship deals bar none that this league has ever seen ?

I work with a Forest fan who's obsessed with this. Every morning I do a handover from nights with him, the same shite: How come City haven't been punished then? I say to him, mate, why are you so focused on us and not the people who have attacked you?

Also, why do you think I care? It's got nothing to do with me. Because I wear a blue shirt that means I'm here for you to attack me with your financial fair play hate? Absolutely nothing to do with me. I like watching goals go in the net, keepers save goals, beautiful passes across the pitch and celebrating when we win.

None of this has anything to do with me. I supported City before this, support them now and will forever. Cunts going on like its Hitler Versus the Jews and I decided to support Hitler.
Wait for his response when you ask him what he thinks of the PL.
He’ll tell you they’re corrupt and don’t know what they’re doing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.