City launch legal action against the Premier League | Unconfirmed reports that City have secured "potentially significant victory" (p 808)

Could help as evidence for the non-cooperation charges and why we lacked trust with the PL.

Skysport and TNT and all the other media outlets are gunning for all the clubs in the hearing, Sky saying the future of the Premier League is in doubt if City win this hearing ?? What the fuck and how can they report this shit

Right, but nobody seems to have any idea if the voting thing is a separate thing, or just a line thats’s part of pages of evidence that’s part of the ATP case and the ‘tyranny of the majority’ a soundbite taken out of context.
The voting thing just seems odd to me as what would we want it replaced with?
Stopping city only really benefits the clubs going for champ league
So why would other clubs vote for financial restrictions knowing it’s their only hope.
Unless the hateful 8 were canvassing the other clubs

Listen if City want to hire me as a spokesman that is one thing. If I am giving a good faith opinion (with caveats) I will say what I want to say. Cheers
I thought you were very clear and calm.
You take the heat and emotion out of the other two and encourage that they and us the audience, take a step back and look at the facts of all we know so far.

You were clear that this was your opinion or best guess on the limited one sided evidence we have so far.

I thought it was a fair assessment that the layman can digest, should he choose to do so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.