City launch legal action against the Premier League

City should really boil some piss and announce some new large sponsorship deals with companies not from the UAE. Khaldoon's blackbook of contacts must be off the scale.

Yep

Who would not like to be linked with Manchester City the best club in the world 6 out 7 titles?
Why stop at one major club sponsor why not have 3 or 4 how about home and away sponsors for a start

It’s not, that’s about the spending cap. The regulation were challenging is the APT rules. The one you’ve linked there only had four clubs vote against it, the APT rules had six against and two abstentions.
The poster I replied to was asking just about the February PL vote, I copied a link identifying who voted in the February PL vote: ;-)

I can see where Everton would stand. They are up for sale and if an extremely wealthy person(s) wanted to buy Everton, would they want to be invested in a perennial struggling club? No, they`d want to take the club forward by investing their wealth to be seen to be associated with success. But no, the Premier League and it`s Red Cartel want them to remain as also rans and not challenge their "favourites". A restriction of competition, and a thought that should cross the minds of a lot of other clubs that have ambition.

Apart from Lawton not one of these media parasites has even seen what City have said to support their case against the PL.They are literally in a frenzy of hate. What is driving this behaviour. It really does look like sectarian hatred of our owner. The mainstream media has absolutely no sense of impartiality. It is a sort of pack mentality. It says a lot about the state of this country.
It’s the same at matches. They all get together and agree what “the line” is.
See cup final vs Watford: “City were disrespectful by scoring 6.” Just bollux.

Going on holiday next week, already decided I'm telling people I'm not into football if coversation turns to who do you support. Even told the Mrs and two grown up kids not butt in if they hear me say it and blab who I support. Really cant arsed with the vitriol, bantz, snide digs, bingo card shite that will likely follow.
You're fucked, they're all dipper fans in Rhyl.

Going on holiday next week, already decided I'm telling people I'm not into football if coversation turns to who do you support. Even told the Mrs and two grown up kids not butt in if they hear me say it and blab who I support. Really cant arsed with the vitriol, bantz, snide digs, bingo card shite that will likely follow.
I'm going on holiday next week as well, but I will have my City shirt on.
Loud and proud

I actually think the media coverage of our case against the PL has been even worse than the coverage of the PL's case against us. It's been nothing short of a fucking disgrace and they're all going to look like right cunts if City win and it turns out that the PL's APT rules are unlawful.
They’ll just say we bribed the tribunal.

Which (if true) is part of the claim with the argument that two thirds is far too low a threshold for forcing major changes through. I would guess we want a much higher percentage due to the number of yank owned clubs.

With a freehold that low they could get up to all sorts to help the raggy dipper cause. The media doesn’t seem to want to wake up where the Premier leagues loyalties lay in regards their stakeholders. Some of which were major protagonists in pushing the Super League and destroying their product. City are the bad guys in all of this apparently for daring to challenge the top clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.