City launch legal action against the Premier League

My take is there is now a plethora of “rules” for all clubs to navigate and they way most of these dickheads have voted so far, I’m very sceptical they have the intelligence to navigate them.

Therefore, the market will be a fucking mess.
We’ll find a way to navigate and excel through them, so then new rules will be forthcoming…

Much like the FFP itself, these rules will be squarely aimed at stopping us… until we overcome them through superior strategic management, at which case they will hamstring the cartel and the rules will ‘need’ to change again.

Take a look at the recent history - the pattern’s there…

How do we know those American clubs that use hedge funds don't all got links to all the other clubs with hedge funds? Because with hedge funds you down know who's invested in them and why they are banned in American sports purchases! You can see the voting system American mainly stick together and why chesleas sales of there own hotels to themselves got passed in the vote!

Now imagine if it was us doing that you think the vote would be in our favour?!
I would love to follow the money trail of the Chelsea money and where it ends, that would cause some serious rift.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.