City launch legal action against the Premier League

We’ve no idea. The messages might show sweet FA or they might even reveal why Utd received no sanction for getting a game abandoned at OT to stop the bin dippers handing us the League. We have no way of knowing at this stage.

There is a reason somebody paid the Portuguese fraudster to hack our emails. These sources of information can be a gold to some.

You're right, maybe it could.

I just think it's very, very unlikely.

The PL wouldn't hand over emails so easily that show corruption.

Last edited:
yep pretty sure we have some nasty emails, text from various time periods. test is now PL has to make sure they provide these as well otherwise there is a mismatch which makes it even worse for the PL.
I do expect some email like between rags, Arse, Levy, dippers and Masters talking to each other like "we need to stop these brown skin arabs no matter what rules we make up"
On reflection I think its more likely that this is the sort of stuff Pep has been shown rather than some convoluted accounting and treasury transactions. So maybe we have known for quote some time.

FYI: The PL cannot run illegal rules, they are subject to the laws of England. Nor could they have a rule stating that English law does not apply. If the PL rules break Competition Law, they must change them. This will not be easy to prove.
And that why I as a fair minded person who just happens to be a Chelsea supporter am ok with City testing the rule.
I however am far from sure re the aspect where they challenge a 75% majority and suspect based on simple company provision which require special resolutions majority of that same % may well be justified although it’s fair to note that simple resolutions require just a majority. I am far from an expert in this field but I would imagine that this requirement isnt going away if it does I would imagine the Artickes of association would be re written

Sounds worse than Raggish. Sounds like a complete buffoon. So an ownership group based anywhere in the world should not include any investment in terms of sponsorship from wherever they are from? Fucking ridiculous to think all parties are related and thus inflated. The business world is filled with symbiotic relationships. What this bozo is proposing is that City be held to a different standard. A much more restrictive one. Take the bullshit elsewhere Mr. Atom...
So basically its a big FUCK OFF from you toward Atom. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.