City launch legal action against the Premier League

I've just binned Talksport completely, because of him, mainly. I have no time for that swivel-eyed twunt that presents the show, the Scottish bloke, what a fucking halfwit. If he said it was Tuesday, I'd check to make sure.
You can tell Jim White loves the anti city stance, his face contorted with rage when any city caller has a go at them

It's really clear these rules were brought in to try and stop City and than redone to stop Newcastle.
I can't see how this will not be voted in City's favour.
It's clear the American clubs are trying to stop competition.
I'm surprised Stefan is not more confident.

To me It's clear but I'm just a layman

Last edited:
It's really clear these rules were brought in to try and stop City and than redone to stop Newcastle.
I can't see how this will not be voted in City's favour.
It's clear the American clubs are trying to stop competition.
I'm surprised Stefan is more confident.

To me It's clear but I'm just a layman
Imagine a few years from now, no relegation and the bottom teams getting the 1st draft picks. Sheffield United pick J Bellingham, Burnley pick L Messi and Stockport County pick P Foden

If I am understanding this correctly one of the concerns we have with the changes made in Feb is that deals such as the Etihad and Esilat would be classed as associated deals and as such would be reviewed by the PL and could have their valuation down graded, they could also go back three years with this valuation.

Again, if I understand this correctly, lets say they reduce the value by £15 million per year that would mean a negative adjustment of £45 million. Given the PSR rules allow for a loss of £105 million it could make things very difficult for us.

If this is the case then no wonder we are challenging it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.