City launch legal action against the Premier League

This is something we had to do sooner or later.
Failure to do so would allow the cartel to continue imposing rules specifically designed to stifle new investment and competition. It impedes the progress of lesser clubs wishing to invest in their businesses to compete with the big boys and therefore preserves the status quo which makes it anti competitive, unfair and unjust and must be confronted.
I'm surprised it's taken City as long as it has to take some kind of legal action.
It felt like for ages that city were hoping to buddy up to the cartel with their apologetic nature towards them by throwing their own fans under the bus and the ESL situation etc. think they have finally accepted that they are never going to accept them and have stopped taking such a passive approach that has seen the club name dragged through the mud and hedges.

It felt like for ages that city were hoping to buddy up to the cartel with their apologetic nature towards them by throwing their own fans under the bus and the ESL situation etc. think they have finally accepted that they are never going to accept them and have stopped taking such a passive approach that has seen the club name dragged through the mud and hedges.
I won't be happy until Khaldoon bums Levy in the centre circle

Can we not flay him and dip him in salt instead or are we saving that particularly unpleasant denouement for Nick Harris and the media gang of wankers.

You’re missing more than a few capital letters but you’ve made up for it with a surfeit of full stops.
Hmm Tolmie with words?

No capitals so not from London.

Lots of full stops to stifle City.

No knowledge.

Uses red rather than rag.

I'm going for Bingo, wondered where he'd turn up afterall he's been quiet for oooo days now.

PL Rules are subject to English law. So discovery is required. That’s all that counts, the different wording is irrelevant.

Fair enough, thanks. Don't know enough about this to ask sensible questions as you can probably tell, but can you think of any reason why City would request emails from the PL as part of its defence against allegations of filing incorrect accounts and off-the-books payments? And why that request would be enforced by the panel? I am struggling to see a justification but, as I said, I have no experience in all this.

Fair enough, thanks. Don't know enough about this to ask sensible questions as you can probably tell, but can you think of any reason why City would request emails from the PL as part of its defence against allegations of filing incorrect accounts and off-the-books payments? And why that request would be enforced by the panel? I am struggling to see a justification but, as I said, I have no experience in all this.
I don’t know whether City’s legal team suspect something such as an improper relationship with the redshirts, maybe, maybe not. If so, they would request disclosure.
The tribunal would err on the side of requiring disclosure to avoid prejudicing one side, ie disclosure makes knowledge equal. Of course, the tribunal could limit the amount called for as being too onerous but would avoid this if possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.