City launch legal action against the Premier League

PL Rules are subject to English law. So discovery is required. That’s all that counts, the different wording is irrelevant.
Yes and W.38.3 refers to disclosure. Although the IC has discretion that is in the context of English law and, of course, decisions can't prejudice one party otherwise they can go to arbitration.

Have read all the posts on this .but no wiser than when I started.dont understand why we're going down this route.we seem to be able to buy any player we want .we are winning trophies every year .breaking records every year.made 80 Million profit last year.can not see why we are going to war with the majority of other clubs .unless im missing something
You’re missing more than a few capital letters but you’ve made up for it with a surfeit of full stops.

Have read all the posts on this .but no wiser than when I started.dont understand why we're going down this route.we seem to be able to buy any player we want .we are winning trophies every year .breaking records every year.made 80 Million profit last year.can not see why we are going to war with the majority of other clubs .unless im missing something
This is something we had to do sooner or later.
Failure to do so would allow the cartel to continue imposing rules specifically designed to stifle new investment and competition. It impedes the progress of lesser clubs wishing to invest in their businesses to compete with the big boys and therefore preserves the status quo which makes it anti competitive, unfair and unjust and must be confronted.
I'm surprised it's taken City as long as it has to take some kind of legal action.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.