City launch legal action against the Premier League

Makes me wonder if Omar, Catweazle or both have played the Trojan horse ?
Spoke to our Tour guide in Croatia yesterday. He said most football fans support Dinamo Zagreb or Hadjuk Split but also adopt a Premier League team.
I asked why and he said it was because it was by far the best league, best team best players etc.
Shirts on sale are the usual Messi,Ronaldo but also lots of Gvardiol and Haaland.
We are everywhere now !!!
Careful what you wish for Cartel.

I have listened to the scruffy Jim interview but I didn't hear him say what many on here did. He was certainly concerned about the dangers of regulation, pointing out that the result is the Everton and Nottingham Forest situation and the "court" battles with City. Everton and Forest have been dealt with, City's claims concerning APT are being heard right now and a date for hearing the PL's 115 charges has been set. Nowhere did he suggest that the points deductions should be reversed and Everton and Forest given the financial rewards for their higher league positions had they been. At no point did he advocate the abandonment of APT regulations or the proceedings against City. This paves the way for the abandonment of all "over regulation" AFTER City have (as he hopes) been dealt with / ruined. Scruffy wants rules to benefit the rags NOT fair play for City. He's in bed with the Glazers, not at loggerheads with them. Believe what he said, NOT what you HOPE what he said.

I have listened to the scruffy Jim interview but I didn't hear him say what many on here did. He was certainly concerned about the dangers of regulation, pointing out that the result is the Everton and Nottingham Forest situation and the "court" battles with City. Everton and Forest have been dealt with, City's claims concerning APT are being heard right now and a date for hearing the PL's 115 charges has been set. Nowhere did he suggest that the points deductions should be reversed and Everton and Forest given the financial rewards for their higher league positions had they been. At no point did he advocate the abandonment of APT regulations or the proceedings against City. This paves the way for the abandonment of all "over regulation" AFTER City have (as he hopes) been dealt with / ruined. Scruffy wants rules to benefit the rags NOT fair play for City. He's in bed with the Glazers, not at loggerheads with them. Believe what he said, NOT what you HOPE what he said.
I think he's riding two horses, he voted for the APT changes & PSR.

Too Machievellian for me.

Scruffy Jim has just blown the red shirts cartel apart and destroyed the Yanks PL takeover.

Fair play to him, there is going to be carnage off the field in the next few months, the gloves are off.

All well and good that but he only has 27% of the rags and the glazers written into his contract that they can buy that back after 3 years..

Talksport has had the same format since 1995 when it started, usually good cop, bad cop, create a reaction and get the idiot, gullible fan to fall for it and call in to protest and all on premium priced numbers.

It just amazes me that people take it seriously.
Not sure how it came onto my laptop - but there was a clip of the two wankers- in Dusseldorf commenting on City and Jordan was taking the opportunity to make a couple of snide digs at Stefan - twat

Last edited:
Why couldn't he just say my greedy American partners got in bed with the other red tops and spuds and shit the bed when City started winning and showing an intelligent level of management never seen before.
Now the Premier League is tying itself in knots trying to stop City on behalf of the red tops and the half thought out regulations will hamper us and thats not what was meant to happen.
Well folks, the foundations are creaking now one of the foundation stones is wriggling out. How long before the whole house comes crashing down.
This could be my best summer since 69;-)
Said it months ago, the cartel is splitting apart, think the Dippers are gonna feel the fall out more than the rest.
Onwards and upwards for us blues.
The rags should have listened to Moyes years ago, where they aspire to be like us.

On the contrary, I became expert at shovelling vast amounts of shit after having to deal with lawyers for 40 years. :)

Not wrong about other accountants, though. I am the only fascinating and interesting one around. Oh yes, and modest and not at all delusional as well.

Wibble.
Reminds me of a joke I heard years ago, how do you spot an outgoing accountant?

He looks at your shoes during a conversation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.