City launch legal action against the Premier League

I will add to my post that scruffy jim is only doing it for one reason and that is because the regs do not suit that shithouse, conniving, money grabbing club that he part owns. If it wasn't in the shithouse clubs interest he would be nowhere near it. They and him would be where they were since grabbing the away teams gate money in the 80s. That is making sure their influence kept them feeding at the front of the money making trough they and other red tops created. The scruffy twat fools no one.
PS. Where has his Failsworth accent gone.
Wrong.

He wants to see a return on that investment and he needs to invest and he should not be prevented from doing so.

What he has just said has blown apart all the hate against OUR club, this is a huge moment.

I welcome a strong rags as it will make us even stronger and push our owner to make us even better.

Today is a huge day for the PL and the decade long attack against our club

Wrong.

He wants to see a return on that investment and he needs to invest and he should not be prevented from doing so.

What he has just said has blown apart all the hate against OUR club, this is a huge moment.

I welcome a strong rags as it will make us even stronger and push our owner to make us even better.

Wonder how he will feel then if its proven that the Glazers were part of the cartel pushing for the rules he hates?

Wonder how he will feel then if its proven that the Glazers were part of the cartel pushing for the rules he hates?
He knows exactly what they were up to, look who his CEO is. I would imagine he would want 100% ownership long term.

He is a businessman and a hugely successful one, he's no idiot unlike the Trailer Park operators.

This could be one hell of a rivalry in the next decade if the gloves are off, and I would think Pep would relish it more than ever.

Wrong.

I think that is a fair post.
He is feeling frustrated at not being able to spend his investment without breaking rules meant for Newcastle and City. It has come as a shock to him and he wants it out of the way so he can maximize his investment.

I wonder what he and Mr Gill will have to say to each other?

I think that is a fair post.
He is feeling frustrated at not being able to spend his investment without breaking rules meant for Newcastle and City. It has come as a shock to him and he wants it out of the way so he can maximize his investment.

I wonder what he and Mr Gill will have to say to each other?
Do you really think he gives a F?

This guy is a serious dude sadly, the days of comedy gold rags are sadly coming to an end.

So is tomorrow when we hear the outcome or the final day of the proceeding?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.