City launch legal action against the Premier League

If this doesn’t go well, you can bet any punishment from the 115 will be severe. And there I was thinking div 2 would be doable.

Another legal issue involving our club in dispute with the cartel.

Great news as you can never have too many court cases.

Just wish when I was younger instead of reading Match and Shoot etc I’d also subscribed to Accounting Today.

So I can fully enjoy modern football.
th-3497144958.jpg

:)

have city actually released a statement ?

No. Unlikely to do so.

It's the one problem I have with City (besides never buying a LB or someone to help Rodri).

We're excellent on the pitch, and with these legal challenges.

However City's PR is woeful.

By being silent and not communicating clearly, they continually allow the club to be battered with misinformation and lies on a daily basis.

If this doesn’t go well, you can bet any punishment from the 115 will be severe. And there I was thinking div 2 would be doable.
Many years ago I had a mate who would sometimes get himself into bother and end up in prison. He would say, prior to sentencing, that he could do with a stint inside to bulk up. He meant it too, the mad ****.

Our stint in the National League could be like that. Keep us Blues in typical City mode.

I think we may have some clubs on our side, enough to defeat the hateful 8.
Don't think numbers matter could be 19 to 1 but if it's not Lawful that's it you can't sign away statutory rights apart from a few exceptional circumstances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.