City launch legal action against the Premier League

It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s United that are the other club voting with us on this latest development
Certainly if Ineos want to build on their multi-club model it is possible. Not sure how it would square with the Glazers though. That said the new rules will constrain United if they are serious about getting the club back to the top. The game has changed I think.

On the day Liverpool’s sportswashing was finally given the attention it deserves this then comes out? Coincidence my arse.

For someone who tries to avoid the media as much as possible, what have those lovable angels been up to now?

It’s pretty hard to believe the club ignored/accepted the original related party rules for 11 years, then waited 3 years after the new ones were approved and then just happened by coincidence to decide to launch a lawsuit about it in the middle of the Premier League's biggest ever lawsuit.
Are you Padr81 in disguise?

I hope we have some dirty shit on individuals in the prem and persons high up at clubs. Am talking pics, video, emails texts etc really fuck up Masters and co .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.