City launch legal action against the Premier League

Nothing leaking out about this?

I thought at least one of the pricks from the media might have thrown another made up headline about it out there but nothing!

I'm thinking along the lines of no news is good news or maybe they are still reaching their verdict.

It's very quiet out there though.
I’d be thinking maybe another week before we might get some snippets/leaks of what’s going on that’s just my opinion..

Just because it is a bit quiet - here is an example of (another) alternative narrative from the redscouse to explain why we will be successful in our action against the PL and cleared of the 115

They are developing the news of 2nd tier players moving between clubs. Fucking weirdos !!

Quote from: WillG.LFC on Yesterday at 09:07:02 pm

Been thinking the same for a while. They'll spend what they have to in order to buy votes at any upcoming PL meetings, whether it's transfers or lucrative business deals with club owners, sponsorships from their very affluent airlines etc.

Scumbags.
Let’s be honest there’s no other explanation for why we dropped £55m on Matheus Nunes. Also we saved Wolves from failing FFP. Khaldoon must have their backing in his back pocket for a future vote.

Ask him to explain how this bribery would work.

How would the money get from us to the PL?

And how much would it be?
Given the PL comprises all current 20 clubs is he implying that the rags have accepted a bribe (which would explain Scruffy Jims about face I suppose), and does he believe that they should be investigated and punished for it. Perhaps they could be relegated along with the other 19 clubs?

Let’s be honest there’s no other explanation for why we dropped £55m on Matheus Nunes. Also we saved Wolves from failing FFP. Khaldoon must have their backing in his back pocket for a future vote.
That's the sort of thing sales was doing to climb the FA ladder

We never did end up with anyone any good from it though

I was talking to a rag at a do I attended on Saturday night. I didn't know him as he was a friend of a friend

He said he thinks City will be found innocent as they'll never prove the accusations, that it's a joke the PL are pursuing it and in his opinion all City have done is spent their own money to make us winners and to change the whole of East Manchester for the better and it's scandalous that the PL think anything is wrong with that

I nearly had to go and wash out my ears as I thought I must have mis-heard him
I think he summed it up pretty much to a tee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.