City launch legal action against the Premier League

The red cartel plus spurs (ha ha!!) are trying to restrict all investment / trading/ enterprise by any club as they didn’t think of it first.
When the light goes on it appears they start to try and create a route around what they introduced in the first place.
Masters is obviously tongue tied and twisted.. and they all wonder why successful clubs question their motives and new rules…
It’s fucked.

Before anyone gets too excited the source is Football Insider. I haven’t looked at the article. If you want to read the article, just Google it. TBH I’m not getting excited by the headline. Let’s be honest, Football Insider have a woeful track record at the best of times about getting things right, and they also have a reputation of making stories up just to get clicks.

7C175EC8-A949-4EC3-86C2-DDBE57E65A7C.jpeg

Before anyone gets too excited the source is Football Insider. I haven’t looked at the article. If you want to read it, just Google it. TBH I’m not getting excited by the headline. Let’s be honest, Football Insider have a woeful track record at the best of times about getting things right and also about making stories up.

View attachment 123672
Football insiders record is so bad that for the first time I’m worried we could lose ;)

Before anyone gets too excited the source is Football Insider. I haven’t looked at the article. If you want to read the article, just Google it. TBH I’m not getting excited by the headline. Let’s be honest, Football Insider have a woeful track record at the best of times about getting things right, and they also have a reputation of making stories up just to get clicks.

View attachment 123672
Football Insider, the easiest job in the world. Make any old shit up and get paid for it

View attachment 123672
I won't believe it until I hear it from Keith Wyness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.