City launch legal action against the Premier League

With every day this passes without a word by anybody, the feeling is it went for Manchester City's
The whole of the country wants City to lose and the Premier League to win this fight and send a message.

I think The Premier League or somebody in the media would be leaking this by now if they had won, SKYsports news Would be all over us if we lost this and suggested the 115 Chargers will follow suit and The Premier League have shown their power to stand up to cheaters

With every day this passes without a word by anybody, the feeling is it went for Manchester City's
The whole of the country wants City to lose and the Premier League to win this fight and send a message.

I think The Premier League or somebody in the media would be leaking this by now if they had won, SKYsports news Would be all over us if we lost this and suggested the 115 Chargers will follow suit and The Premier League have shown their power to stand up to cheaters

Pretty sure the lawyer guy who’s always on the wireless said before it started, that it’s unlikely anyone will hear anything for months, no matter what happened.

Pretty sure the lawyer guy who’s always on the wireless said before it started, that it’s unlikely anyone will hear anything for months, no matter what happened.

Do you not think if the Premier League won they would be all out giving it large and billy big bollocks ?
Manchester City are Enemy No. 1 to all the members, they would be partying in the streets of London

This is why I think City must have had a major result, Also I think most of the top haters like Liverpool United Arsenal love nothing more than good news to report in the media if it benefits them and hurts Manchester City

I know that but the poster stated amortisation over 6 years in his example which isn't allowed.

Question ?

If a player signs for a club and his fee is broken down over 5 years does the selling club have to put the full amount in the season revenue when they sold him or only put the amount the buying club pay each year into the season revenue

Arsenal allegedly leaking the details of City’s case will not have gone down well.

I think it is in both sides’ interests that nobody leaks the result. It will of course become apparent in the future.

Within 3 months the rags will be minted.
Onana was a free then 80 mill. Refund
Anthony should only have been 10s 6d not 80. Refund.
Hell every player they've bought will get them a refund.
Most likely.
Have the rags overpaid for their players?
Will they have to be re-imbursed the overspend?
Or will they be fined for spending more on the deadbeats than they were worth?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.