City launch legal action against the Premier League

It’s too soon. No decision yet.
The media said a few weeks ago that it could take months for a decision, personally i think that is bollocks, and the decision has already been made, all we are waiting for is the compensation in what ever form it takes. i do not believe we will ever get an admittance, the PL have much too much to lose. But we do have is Ratcliffe saying he does not like the new rule, even though he proposed it and voted for it, and Jordan repeating what City have been saying for the last 6 months. The tune has changed, that is the most we are going to hear. My view of course.

I can't reveal.my source but I've got inside news that City have lost and the PL have hit back and sanctioned the club severely.

My understanding is that at 2pm today the PL will announce that City's punishment will be that Gary Neville is going to be your new manager and Southgate his assistant, the Etihad will be renamed as 'New Trafford' and a water feature of Jamie Carragher in a Range Rover that releases a jet of water at passers by every 30 seconds will be erected outside the ground.

I can't reveal.my source but I've got inside news that City have lost and the PL have hit back and sanctioned the club severely.

My understanding is that at 2pm today the PL will announce that City's punishment will be that Gary Neville is going to be your new manager and Southgate his assistant, the Etihad will be renamed as 'New Trafford' and a water feature of Jamie Carragher in a Range Rover that releases a jet of water at passers by every 30 seconds will be erected outside the ground.
Tarquins will still bottle the league

Might have worked on the 'charges' thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.