City launch legal action against the Premier League

I’ve no idea mate.

I’d have just thought if he’d gone to the trouble of stating in public that he thinks it’s unlikely any news will be leaking on this, that it’s likely to be based on a bit more than a hunch. And so far it looks like he was right.

But who knows?
He has extensive experience of arbitration on which he bases his estimates.

Just bring back the super league already.Tired of this nonsense. Although they'd start every City match with "they had to leave the premiere league due to the 115 charges hanging over them, they had no choice, and becuase they sued the premiere league, they have no voting rights in the super league, a condition of their admission to the super league"

Nevermind, it'll just be more aggro

That's a good shout, Manchester City has outgrown the Premer League with 4 in a row and 6 titles in 8 years.
The Super League is going to happen and with Internet football shown on the big channels, Clubs will make triple what Sky pay for the rights now.

I laugh at Talksport and Skysports having so-called pundits in the know and the leading people in their field hahaha
Leaked to the press, I think It will be leaked once the euro's is done and dusted, Pre-season will be happening and transfers will be flying about and somebody will want to make a name for themselves,

Manchester City are going to have a media witch-hunt again from the start of the season with that so-called date of the 115 hearing, I think it's a very big year for City both on and off the field, Pep's contract running down, the verdict, the long term future depending what side of the coin lands
Yup. Our big wins next year:
1. PL Rules found to be anti-competitive and biassed.
2. 115 charges dismissed.
3. Champions Again, ole ole.

That's a good shout, Manchester City has outgrown the Premer League with 4 in a row and 6 titles in 8 years.
The Super League is going to happen and with Internet football shown on the big channels, Clubs will make triple what Sky pay for the rights now.
6 in 7!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.