City launch legal action against the Premier League

Embargoed decision perhaps?
Whilst the ruling( in terms of written reasons) when issued no doubt will be said to be private/ confidential the reality is the repercussions of the matter can’t be kept under wraps.

Look at like this City have challenged but the outcome could impact every club

It goes to show that the majority of us don’t understand the rules if after reading we didn’t know if they’ve been updated. My initial thought after reading was they’ve relaxed them. Am I that thick & is it possible they were voted by others truely not understanding the purpose, a bit of entrapment.
The rules are what the cartel want them to appear to be, ideally by interpretation so vagueness rules to roost.

Whilst the ruling( in terms of written reasons) when issued no doubt will be said to be private/ confidential the reality is the repercussions of the matter can’t be kept under wraps.

Look at like this City have challenged but the outcome could impact every club

I think the first time we get a real indication we have won might well be when assumed figures of the compensation claimed start flying about in the back pages.

Actually version 3 of the handbook was issued on 26th February 2024

Feel free to read it all then summarise for us
Bit arrogant that pal.

There’s no date on it but if that was issued in Feb I now understand Stefan’s comment a bit more ie as there is no change in the new version issued July 24 then there’s either no decision from the hearing yet - or the PL have won because they’ve kept the APT rules the same.

All very confusing certainly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.