City launch legal action against the Premier League

Reading between the lines, CFG took the share in the Coop, for which they paid, while MCFC are the owners of the hotel, presumably funded by our owners CFG.
A quiet agreement? Soriano negotiating with himself.
The PL should charge us with something. I suggest “Being too smart at this business malarkey for the likes of Masters”
The late Sidney Rose told me a story about Tony Book needing to attend an AGM but he wasn't a shareholder. To get round that problem Sidney 'lent' Skip some of his shares so he could attend legally, as a shareholder. Skip left the meeting and Sidney said he had to chase him across the car park to get his shares back.

Perhaps CFG could 'lend' City their shares in Co-Op Live, then we could sell them back to CFG on 30th June. Then 'borrow' them again in the following financial year.

The late Sidney Rose told me a story about Tony Book needing to attend an AGM but he wasn't a shareholder. To get round that problem Sidney 'lent' Skip some of his shares so he could attend legally, as a shareholder. Skip left the meeting and Sidney said he had to chase him across the car park to get his shares back.

Perhaps CFG could 'lend' City their shares in Co-Op Live, then we could sell them back to CFG on 30th June. Then 'borrow' them again in the following financial year.
That’s how bouncing Czech Robert Maxwell got away with gigantic fraud for so many years. All his companies had different year ends and he just transferred shares and cash from one company to another to make the balance sheets work. A never ending paper chase.

That’s how bouncing Czech Robert Maxwell got away with gigantic fraud for so many years. All his companies had different year ends and he just transferred shares and cash from one company to another to make the balance sheets work. A never ending paper chase.
What year did he join the drifters?

Should we be expecting some news on this front relatively soon?

I would imagine it's close now. The hearing was in June, I think, then one to three months for the deliberation and documentation of the findings depending on their complexity.

But then the PL and the club have to agree on how the findings are communicated. The clubs would have to be informed, of course, as this affects the rules (assuming some successes for City) so we are guaranteed to hear something when that happens.

I would imagine if the Times have reported "some successes" this may all be finished soon.

Just guesswork on my part, though, maybe someone has a better idea .....

I would imagine it's close now. The hearing was in June, I think, then one to three months for the deliberation and documentation of the findings depending on their complexity.

But then the PL and the club have to agree on how the findings are communicated. The clubs would have to be informed, of course, as this affects the rules (assuming some successes for City) so we are guaranteed to hear something when that happens.

I would imagine if the Times have reported "some successes" this may all be finished soon.

Just guesswork on my part, though, maybe someone has a better idea .....
So they tell Everton first, then Arsenal and then it mysteriously appears via NY Times before City get to know? The usual route.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.