City launch legal action against the Premier League

Just think about that for a minute. The Times has been given a confidential document outlining our legal action seven days before the court sits. If that isn't prejudicial I don't know what is. If this was a criminal case the person responsible would be facing a potential jail sentence. This what we have been dealing with repeatedly for ten years. Apparently we are all lunatic conspiracy theorists on this forum. What is this latest incident if not proof of a conspiracy?

Not only that. They have ample quotable commentary from the PL chief legal counsel. Imagine if a City lawyer spoke to the press ahead of a hearing!

It’s important to remember that the PL vote on this rule change was 12 teams for, 6 against and 2 abstentions, which in itself was pretty contentious. We may have more support from other clubs on this than people realise.
The landscape has shifted to some degree, we’re just not sure by how much.

Shoot Annual at Christmas was about as in depth as it got then. Mick Channon’s favourite sandwich, that sort of stuff. Happy days.

Haha, shoot is a blast from the past. Yeah I read stuff like that on the floor of the newsagents as couldn't afford to buy.

My amazement when City started producing their own magazine!

Headline: Jeff Whitley - You've not seen the best of me yet!

Yep, when I was younger I was reading the panini sticker albums.

These days kids are reading introduction to accounting and money laundering.
Yeah panini for me too sending off for the remaining stickers I needed to fill my book and then plastering my bedroom walls with city posters out of shoot and match.

Easy life and so much more fun back then.

this will wake some sleeper cells up

wait for the not posted for a while or first time poster long time lurcker
Good call. Was reading through and wondering, who tf are these people but this is how a rhetoric is formed and also manipulated. Like, you haven’t posted in forever but as soon as this pops up, you remember your password bahahahahaha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.