City launch legal action against the Premier League

Just read this explanation of tyranny of the majority on twitter.

Tyranny of the majority describes a scenario where the majority enforces its will on the minority, often to the detriment of minority rights and interests. While democracy aims to balance the will of the majority with the protection of individual and minority rights, tyranny of the majority refers to the failure of this balance, leading to majoritarian overreach and potential injustice

Worked 33 years in education. Got right to 'the top'. Bagged early retirement at the first opportunity. Honestly, with respect, you have no idea how diabolical it is. Not having a go, just agreeing with you, on turbo wheels. The illiteracy among teachers, actual teachers, is mind blowing. But, that's a mere snippet of the monstrous amazon of utter shit shite that it is. I have a million stories, and occasionally, over a pint in the pub, I try to tell them to mates. People think I'm making it up.
Snap!

Same here mate, got shoot delivered weekly back then and fuck me the excitement of getting the Christmas edition and the edition with the free Panini album was off the scale as a kid. Happy happy days
You’ve missed out league ladders at the start of a new season, peak excitement as a kid.

Ah but maybe therein lies the ruse, by city choosing not to brief combined with leaking to the press by people at certain clubs strengthens the case not only against the none cooperation but also against the discrimination by the tyrrany of the majority, city are playing 4d chess while the pl are playing tiddlywinks, over the last 10 years them and the cartel have mocked us at every turn while we have continued to out think them, out plan them and out perform them despite every desperate ploy to stop us, we have beaten them with arm tied behind our back what do you think is gonna happen now we've put the gloves on.
Dunno, but, my mate at The Sun says that wanking ain't the same.

It's really not pushing back in the way many on here have wanted regarding the 115 charges.

It's a competition and regulatory claim against what the club thinks are anti-competitive rules against us. All rather dry and boring.

The media and the club that leaked it want to make more of it into something it's not. They want to link it to the 115 charges as if we're delaying and undermining etc.
City will push back also when the 115 is heard at the independent tribunal.

Worked 33 years in education. Got right to 'the top'. Bagged early retirement at the first opportunity. Honestly, with respect, you have no idea how diabolical it is. Not having a go, just agreeing with you, on turbo wheels. The illiteracy among teachers, actual teachers, is mind blowing. But, that's a mere snippet of the monstrous amazon of utter shit shite that it is. I have a million stories, and occasionally, over a pint in the pub, I try to tell them to mates. People think I'm making it up.
Please write a book . I’d love to read these stories.

Just think about that for a minute. The Times has been given a confidential document outlining our legal action seven days before the court sits. If that isn't prejudicial I don't know what is. If this was a criminal case the person responsible would be facing a potential jail sentence. This what we have been dealing with repeatedly for ten years. Apparently we are all lunatic conspiracy theorists on this forum. What is this latest incident if not proof of a conspiracy?
The leak would constitute a contempt of court. I expect it to be addressed at the hearing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.