City launch MLS Franchise

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
This is all about spreading the name of Abu Dhabi as a sporting centre. Don't think it will benefit MCFC.

If it ends up on our OS,i would imagine it will benefit us.

We`ll have to wait and see

Could the MLS club buy a player and then loan them to City, hence bypassing the transfer fee appearing on City's books; Platini will implode!!!

tazmancblue said:
Could the MLS club buy a player and then loan them to City, hence bypassing the transfer fee appearing on City's books; Platini will implode!!!

I don't think so, don't the MLS own the players not the teams over there?

whipper said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
This is all about spreading the name of Abu Dhabi as a sporting centre. Don't think it will benefit MCFC.

If it ends up on our OS,i would imagine it will benefit us.

We`ll have to wait and see

Does NYCFC's revenue cout as 'our' revenue under FFP? If so then I can see the benefits.

SteWadda said:
tazmancblue said:

Yeah, now you've said that, I think you may be right.

Soriano is doing the press conference, of course it will have benefits for us.

Really excited by this, if there is one thing i love as much as City, it's New York City!

tazmancblue said:
SteWadda said:
tazmancblue said:

Yeah, now you've said that, I think you may be right.
This is correct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.