City launch MLS Franchise

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
whipper said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
This is all about spreading the name of Abu Dhabi as a sporting centre. Don't think it will benefit MCFC.

If it ends up on our OS,i would imagine it will benefit us.

We`ll have to wait and see

Does NYCFC's revenue cout as 'our' revenue under FFP? If so then I can see the benefits.

We dont know the detail yet, but as someone said - Soriano is doing the conference apparently so no-one can say it's sod-all to do with City.

sam663 said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
This is all about spreading the name of Abu Dhabi as a sporting centre. Don't think it will benefit MCFC.

Much greater exposure for EDS players , making MCFC a recognisable brand in states. It will benefit our club.

My only worry with that is that when I went to New York 20 years ago I have never seen so many superb looking women in my life,a mixture of all different nationalities.....suppose if it keeps the EDS away from drugs and beer its better that their knobs fall off I suppose?

Bballer7389 said:
Of course they start NYFC when I'm leaving Queens soon and moving to California!!

Well welcome! Don't worry we can go down to the Galaxy v City matches and cheer against the locals.

Bballer7389 said:
LoveCity said:
Soriano is doing the press conference, of course it will have benefits for us.

Any link you know of to watch it?

I don't think it's televised, follow some journos like Ladyman on Twitter as they'll cover it.

SoCalBlue said:
Bballer7389 said:
Of course they start NYFC when I'm leaving Queens soon and moving to California!!

Well welcome! Don't worry we can go down to the Galaxy v City matches and cheer against the locals.

That would be cool haha. I'm moving to CA with my wife in the next year once shes done with her schooling.

Bballer7389 said:
SoCalBlue said:
Bballer7389 said:

That would be cool haha. I'm moving to CA with my wife in the next year once shes done with her schooling.

Fucking hell!, how old is she?
Maybe Alabama may be best for you ;)

This just popped up... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/39cbe35232534df1bd17486e967e7d12/SOC-MLS-Yankees-Man-City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/3 ... s-Man-City</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.