City launch MLS Franchise

momo88 said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
This is all about spreading the name of Abu Dhabi as a sporting centre. Don't think it will benefit MCFC.

Are you for real ! :) or just have to say something different ? who is the owner of mcfc ?
of course it will benefit mcfc it's not a rocket science to figure out
There's no guarantee at all that it will benefit MCFC

There are sporting franchises in the US which run at a big loss. And they are local "experts"

If it was guaranteed to make money, then why hasn't an American investor come forward?

Nothing on the BBC website yet! If it was the scum it would be breaking news! is this not a first and with the biggest baseball club in the US!!!! Biased tw*ts!!!

any ideas on the badge yet?

presume it will feature some form of eagle...

mancity-crest-200.png

ban-mcfc said:
any ideas on the badge yet?

presume it will feature some form of eagle...

mancity-crest-200.png

I'm assuming the badge would be the same as the icon on the nycfc web site is the city badge

LoveCity said:
Marvin said:
If it was guaranteed to make money, then why hasn't an American investor come forward?

The New York Yankees are the investor.
A minority partner which presumably means we take most of the hit for any losses. And they'll likely to be considerable in the early years

Marvin said:
LoveCity said:
Marvin said:

A minority partner which presumably means we take most of the hit for any losses. And they'll likely to be considerable in the early years

And?..in any business you have to speculate to accumulate.

Marvin said:
LoveCity said:
Marvin said:

there going into a temp home until they build a stadium so a minimum outlay there in excess of 100 million still i wish these guys were in charge of my finances 'i think they tested the water before they jumped in'

Marvin said:
LoveCity said:
Marvin said:

Anyone would think that Sheikh Mansour was short of a few bob. He could pay for New York City out of his back pocket. Shares on the London Stock Exchange are at a 14 year high and I guess Abu Dhabi investments aren't doing to bad either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.