City launch "Virtual Etihad" with Sony

I got asked to partake in this and to keep it for want of a better word secret, I never heard another thing, it was about 12 months ago, I'd completely forgotten until I saw this thread.

tumblr_o0w7e4jyxP1sl21koo1_540.gif
Mari Wilson likes this post !!!

I got asked to partake in this and to keep it for want of a better word secret, I never heard another thing, it was about 12 months ago, I'd completely forgotten until I saw this thread.
I took part In the beta version, it certainly wasn't aimed at me, I'd imagine it will be quite popular with young overseas fans not so much match going fans.

Beta tested it.
Very interesting and very cool however sincerely curious to see where it goes and I think we’re once again leading the pack in looking towards the future.

Right now it’s a bit boring, with the matches obviously being the big draw but it’s kept as just a match details overview and audio commentary, so it gets old fast.

However, how far away are we from being able to run the commentary through an AI video generator and broadcast as a representation of the game a few minutes delay? Maybe a few years but who’ll be at the forefront with the stuff set up? Us, baby, us!

The red cartel won’t be happy with this. They’ll be desperate to stop us while simultaneously trying to catch up. I wouldn’t be surprised if they get the PL to block it outright stating unfair to broadcasters but push for it in whatever version of the SL comes next, but at least they’ll be the front runners then.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.