City leave Istanbul / Team Flying Back

Would have to be on an Antonov. Would not fit in a commercial plane.
Nonsense Ever seen a 747F? how do you think the F1 hospitality vehicles are flown around the world The only issue on loading a large vehicle is the size of the entry, coaches are small in comparison to large aircraft 747F with its opening nose would swallow a coach

Last edited:
Nonsense Ever seen a 747F? how do you think the F1 hospitality vehicles are flown around the world The only issue on loading a large vehicle is the size of the entry, coaches are small in comparison to large aircraft 747F with its opening nose would swallow a coach

First of all I said commercial flights. However, one of those City coaches would not fit in a 747F. Cargo door (nose) dimensions are max 249cms. I think those coaches have a height of apx 350cms.

First of all I said commercial flights. However, one of those City coaches would not fit in a 747F. Cargo door (nose) dimensions are max 249cms. I think those coaches have a height of apx 350cms.
Yes I stand corrected the height is quite small So must have been driven there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.