City leave Istanbul / Team Flying Back

well what a day ive had, i was umming and arring if to go into work today to meet citys plane, it was a no brainer after we had won, we were told no photos except when they landed,very strict policy, of course when pep and ilkay came out i got a snap or two :), so excellent ,we had seen the cup, we had to get on with unloading the aircraft, not a lot on it, and i had to take the bags into the private jet area, ive done this loads of times, straight onto the kitmans van usually, anyway after we had taken the bags in one of the people who works at the private jet place mentioned phil foden was in a lounge with the cup,so i thought why not, me and a workmate had our pic taken with phil ,and the european cup, sadly i cant put the pictures on here, however @Leeky can or will confirm my dream day at work :)

well what a day ive had, i was umming and arring if to go into work today to meet citys plane, it was a no brainer after we had won, we were told no photos except when they landed,very strict policy, of course when pep and ilkay came out i got a snap or two :), so excellent ,we had seen the cup, we had to get on with unloading the aircraft, not a lot on it, and i had to take the bags into the private jet area, ive done this loads of times, straight onto the kitmans van usually, anyway after we had taken the bags in one of the people who works at the private jet place mentioned phil foden was in a lounge with the cup,so i thought why not, me and a workmate had our pic taken with phil ,and the european cup, sadly i cant put the pictures on here, however @Leeky can or will confirm my dream day at work :)
great photo, lucky sod

Bet you’re absolutely buzzing. What great memories.

Made up for you mate. Nice one.

That’s brilliant. I bet you had a great time. Well done. :-)

I’m still stood here outside arrivals for you to collect me. Fucks sake

I went to the airport and stood on the road with a few fans . Didn't see all the players but got some footage as a lot of them were in their own cars and drove off . Kyle walker was laughing as I was calling him rapido. Gundo, kev and Ruben Didn't even acknowledge us . Ake and akanji stopped and had a laugh as did Rico

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.