City march on!

Sorry but it’s only one win in a row. We got through against Wolves, nothing else.
Are you trying to wind people up ? if you was the FA cup in penalties does that class as a win or not ? We play Leicester in the next round so if we did not lose how would you class the result

Read again for the third time, points and goal difference, you are just being a WUM, best ever start to Premier League is City and only City, though long way to go yet so we can improve even further and continue hopefully breaking as many records as possible.

I’m not on about goal difference ffs
Chelsea & City are the only two teams to have had 28pts after 10 games.
That’s all I said

Are you trying to wind people up ? if you was the FA cup in penalties does that class as a win or not ? We play Leicester in the next round so if we did not lose how would you class the result

Not trying to wind anyone up mate.
But on the Bluemoon fixture list when they do put the result up, it will say, 0-0 (Won 4-1 on pens)

Last edited:
I’m not on about goal difference ffs
Chelsea & City are the only two teams to have had 28pts after 10 games.
That’s all I said

But the article clearly states it was points and goal difference FFS... so City and only City, goals and goal difference win titles as well as points, we are not joint top, as a City fan you might have realised that...

I am confused

we cheated by using more subs than we should have, we never won because we scored more goals than Wolves, and the next round draw was a fix which is why we we play Leicester in the next round. and i will throw in we spend more money that anyone else so we should win everything

Can we just go over the off side rule again its a bit easier to get my head round.

But the article clearly states it was points and goal difference FFS... so City and only City, goals and goal difference win titles as well as points, we are not joint top, as a City fan you might have realised that...

I never said we weren’t top.
Again all I said was, City & Chelsea are the only two teams in the Premierleague to get 28pts after 10 games ok.

I'm with travisbickle on this one. Yes technically we won, but we didn't. Takes the gloss off this 'winning' run when there is a draw in there. Oh well who cares.

Come on be serious. We didn’t score a single goal in 120 minutes of football so how can that count as a win?

Because it does.

Organised sport has rules, otherwise it's just messing about. These rules vary from one sport to another and sometimes they vary within the same sport. In football certain cup competitions are decided over two legs and others by extra time and penalties, because in cup competitions, unlike regular Premiership/Championship games, there must be a winner to progress to the next round, so a draw is not allowed, that's the rules. Both teams know this and respond accordingly, sometimes teams change their entire league game plan to a cup game plan in order to play for penalties, particularly if they reckon the opposition is better than they are.

To state as you do....

Come on be serious. We didn’t score a single goal in 120 minutes of football so how can that count as a win?

You are being deliberately disingenuous, you're clearly wumming, because in cup competitions there are different sets of rules to regular league games, it is quite possible to win a game on penalties after a goalless 120 minutes, both teams know this, the supporters do, the commentators do and the record books record it.

We're off to Naples next week to play a Champions League game, but why bother? We won the game at the Etihad so we should tell the Italians to f**k off, but we can't do that because we all play each other in a group, home and away, and whoever gets the most points wins the group and the team that comes second progresses but etc, etc, blah, blah, blah....Cup competitions eh? So many variations!

But you know this, you're just being a pr**k.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.