City march on!

I must admit I thought that a win on penalties, which you progress to the next round or are winners went down as a draw. But would be quite happen to take it as a win.
Anyway back on thread what a great time to be a City fan, scoring goals for fun, dominating posession and a City lad winning best player at under 17s world cup.

No one or nothing will convince me we won that match to continue the winning streak.
That makes perfect sense: to all the Wolves' fans who won't need to bother applying for tickets for the next round. Meanwhile, in the real universe, I'll be heading to Leicester.

I'm with Travis on this one. Bookies wouldn't have paid out for City "winning" the Wolves game. Great that we got through and great that we're so fucking brilliant (that 3rd goal today!!!) but as far as the winning run is concerned if you draw 0-0 in 90 minutes you can't really call it a win.
Wrong. Bookies would and did pay out on City winning the tie. That's why you can get odds on 90mins, 120 mins and outright win. Or has a bookie never paid out on a team winning a trophy on pens? No. Because they do. And they did on Tuesday. Why? Because fans had bet on City beating Wolves. Regardless of when, how or over penalties or not. If anyone thinks City didn't win, then they need to get in touch with several teams: Brazil - didn't beat Italy to win the World Cup, Czechoslovakia, didn't beat West Germany to win the Euro championship, Liverpool - didn't beat Roma or AC Milan to win the European Cup. Gillingham - still in with a chance of winning the '99 play off.

Travis obviously has "issues", let's not berate him. Time and facts will help heal the mental gap in his diminished noggin. That, and the fact his Wolves team might still progress to the next round. They didn't lose remember.

Travis you are portraying yourself as a sad lonely weirdo. Just enjoy the greatest ever team to wear our shirt or keep on bleating like an attention seeking little rag. Personally I think your the latter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.