Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

xgorton

For the Arsenal,Liverpool and Utd games,then the day after you can buy for all the other matches 1 ticket per member.PS For the Arsenal,Liverpool and Utd games you had to have attended 5 games from the last 2 seasons also for the last home game of the new season you had to join membership before 10th of this month.

Last edited:
For the Arsenal,Liverpool and Utd games,then the day after you can buy for all the other matches 1 ticket per member.PS For the Arsenal,Liverpool and Utd games you had to have attended 5 games from the last 2 seasons also for the last home game of the new season you had to join membership before 10th of this month.
Thanks for the info. Any idea what time they are going on sale?

So one ticket per member for all home games?

That’s the way it’s been for all league games for a few years now and it’s certainly not going to get any less restrictive any time soon.
A few last season they done the likes of Forest, Luton, Fulham ect up to x4 tickets per member. Whether that will happen again this season is another thing (I doubt it) as you said it's not going to get less restrictive.

Are all games going on Wednesday? I think I remember there being one release in July and one during the season last year?

Potentially stupid question from me:
Does 1 x ticket per member mean that a member can buy a ticket for them and another member at the same time? Eg a member purchasing 2 tickets for both of them.

There’s a chance I won’t be able to log on at 10am on Thursday so going to have to ask a friend to purchase mine for me.

Are all games going on Wednesday? I think I remember there being one release in July and one during the season last year?
Arsenal, united and Liverpool go on sale 10am Wednesday to match day members who have attended 5+ league games since the start of 22/23. All other games go on sale 10am Thursday including the last game of the season Bournemouth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.