Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

Managed to get tickets. (53k ahead of me on Thursday)
Did anyone manage to get 2 tickets beside each other?
I managed to get tickets for 6 games.
One 1 game beside my dad.

Would anyone be willing to swap or sell me pairs to any home games?

Managed to get tickets. (53k ahead of me on Thursday)
Did anyone manage to get 2 tickets beside each other?
I managed to get tickets for 6 games.
One 1 game beside my dad.

Would anyone be willing to swap or sell me pairs to any home games?
The Ticket and Travel forum is the best place to post requests like this.

Is there a full list of match day prices per category available anywhere?
They will change them throughout the season anyway! Supply and demand, the way the sales went for the tickets originally, don’t be surprised to see exchange tickets for games like united go up from £75 to £90 3 weeks before.

So with no PAH (print-at-home) this season and no Mobile Tickets ... how is one supposed to pass a ticket to a friend or family member if it's bought on as an individual ticket as a Cityzens Matchday member? Sharing the Pass will mean that person could access all future tickets issued on that account/pass so only possible option left for Cityzens is to return it to City seven days before that game? Only Season Ticket holders can transfer their seats this way. Is that correct or have I got this wrong?

So with no PAH (print-at-home) this season and no Mobile Tickets ... how is one supposed to pass a ticket to a friend or family member if it's bought on as an individual ticket as a Cityzens Matchday member? Sharing the Pass will mean that person could access all future tickets issued on that account/pass so only possible option left for Cityzens is to return it to City seven days before that game? Only Season Ticket holders can transfer their seats this way. Is that correct or have I got this wrong?

I've wondered the same. Let me know if you find out pls

They've outlawed matchday purchasers from transferring tickets. I know we've all managed to do it before, emailing on tickets etc, but they are clamping down on it. They want you to return the tickets, so they can sell it. I think the only way is to meet and scan in, or as you say, let that peron have full access to your account and all your tickets! So only really usable for genuine trusted F&F. If it's part of a clamp-down on online scalpers that'd be fine, but Live Football are advertising 1,200 tickets for Arsenal at home, starting at about €300 each. So harder for genuine fans to pass on a matchday ticket, but no impact on the touts...go figure.

"Please note that tickets purchased with a Cityzen's Matchday Membership are non-transferable. If you can no longer attend the game, you can request a refund up to 7 days before the game takes place this can be done by calling 0161 444 1894 or emailing mancity@mancity.com. For more information, and for any help with match ticket queries click here "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.