Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

Think It's just a random generator at 10am. I have two computers open. The first one i logged in half an hour ago - 36737. Second one was a few minutes later -23327

Similar thing with ticketmaster last week. Logged on a phone after my computer and was 5000 ahead.

Fucking hell. Shows the criteria is completely inadequate again. I'm 21k behind and 7k behind on two accounts- can only hope for the 7k now.
Maybe some of these in the queue are people that don't meet the criteria and just trying to get in to see if they can buy one on the off chance there is a mistake.
Otherwise yes the criteria is an error.
Anyone's queue numbers changed yet?

I logged on at 9.30 to check and didnt realise i could get in the queue then. I am 16k and wait is over an hour.

Maybe some of these in the queue are people that don't meet the criteria and just trying to get in to see if they can buy one on the off chance there is a mistake.
Otherwise yes the criteria is an error.
Anyone's queue numbers changed yet?
Don’t think you’d get in the Q if you didn’t meet the criteria ps I’m 16923 doubt I’ll get a ticket

Its going down so slow I reckon it could be the whole day before I get on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.