City most valued Premier League Football Brand Again

Simple answer to that one Gas, electricity, food water etc have all gone up by way more than City's season ticket prices.

I would say the average wage in Brentford is well above the average wage in Manchester and almost certainly the average wage in Southampton and Leicester is below that of Manchester (just googled it - Manchester £37k, Leicester and Southampton £32k, London £46k). The costs of watching football have become significantly below the costs of watching other entertainment like music and theatre (O2 tickets go up to £240 - which is ridiculous). On top of that the below inflation increases in City season tickets have not reduced the demand for the tickets with most games still pretty much selling out, hence the current expansions.

As i said there are 16 premier league clubs with higher season ticket prices that City so I'd say they are doing better for the fans than all but 3 other ones whilst at the same time providing better performance and entertainment than any of the others.

One thing to note on this story by the way is it is about City's BRAND being the most valuable. It is not about City making loads more money it is about the brand. Though yes with the increase in brand exposure there is the potential of making more future revenue.

There is nothing in my posts about not being bothered about the cost but I'm afraid it is just the reality of the world.
Sadly you may have a point.

I think it's excellent that City are making money hand over fist yet still putting the prices of tickets up :)
You do realize the “brand value” is a made up number and not ACTUAL money, right?

It’s like the tat you can buy online for £10, even though that is a 90% discount from its £100 “value”!!

It’s a yardstick, not cold hard readies.

Simple answer to that one Gas, electricity, food water etc have all gone up by way more than City's season ticket prices.

I would say the average wage in Brentford is well above the average wage in Manchester and almost certainly the average wage in Southampton and Leicester is below that of Manchester (just googled it - Manchester £37k, Leicester and Southampton £32k, London £46k). The costs of watching football have become significantly below the costs of watching other entertainment like music and theatre (O2 tickets go up to £240 - which is ridiculous). On top of that the below inflation increases in City season tickets have not reduced the demand for the tickets with most games still pretty much selling out, hence the current expansions.

As i said there are 16 premier league clubs with higher season ticket prices that City so I'd say they are doing better for the fans than all but 3 other ones whilst at the same time providing better performance and entertainment than any of the others.

One thing to note on this story by the way is it is about City's BRAND being the most valuable. It is not about City making loads more money it is about the brand. Though yes with the increase in brand exposure there is the potential of making more future revenue.

There is nothing in my posts about not being bothered about the cost but I'm afraid it is just the reality of the world.
Oh well that’s ok then. See you in the “atmosphere is shit” thread as the season goes on. See if anybody puts 2 and 2 together.

We shall have to agree to disagree on this one.

Reactions: PPT
You do realize the “brand value” is a made up number and not ACTUAL money, right?

It’s like the tat you can buy online for £10, even though that is a 90% discount from its £100 “value”!!

It’s a yardstick, not cold hard readies.
It’s like Donny van Beek being an £80m player bought by the rags for £40m and sold for 500,000 Euro.

Oh well that’s ok then. See you in the “atmosphere is shit” thread as the season goes on. See if anybody puts 2 and 2 together.

We shall have to agree to disagree on this one.
Yes I agree, Also, the comparison with concert tickets is not valid - I.e you may have to pay £240 to see s gig but that's not every week or even every month and if you can afford £240 regularly then this isn't the subject for you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.