City not answering the phone

Just why is anyone continuing to accept this level of service yet continuing to be a customer? I cannot think of any other service that any of us might use, that we would continue to use after being treated like this.
I take the general point, but the problems sounds like basically every customer service number I've ever dealt with. Definitely my mobile, broadband, gas and electric, and in terms of terrible service you can add in Northern Rail and TransPenine express. I suppose the answer is the same: where else are you going to go, and will it really be much better?

I take the general point, but the problems sounds like basically every customer service number I've ever dealt with. Definitely my mobile, broadband, gas and electric, and in terms of terrible service you can add in Northern Rail and TransPenine express. I suppose the answer is the same: where else are you going to go, and will it really be much better?

Try Bulb Energy. Amazing! Straight through on the phone. Live chat. Fantastic customer service. A great and easy website and personal account to navigate and use.

Maybe City should head hunt the person in charge of customer services at Bulb Energy. That’s what you call a fantastic Trust Pilot score.

94850-F5-D-9-A6-E-4-F8-E-ACA3-D5-E440438-C10.png

The whole website and it’s interface is like this, including your account settings, making changes, etc. It’s like being back in primary school. It’s easy, clear, manageable, and even a vegetable like me can use it. Compare this to your personal account on City's website.

01-DE6650-E597-4-A19-B398-5-A0-C2-ECCA41-C.png

PS. I don’t work for Bulb. Nor am I pushing their prices. Just the fantastic customer service and easy to use website.

Last edited:
Try Bulb Energy. Amazing! Straight through on the phone. Live chat. Fantastic customer service. A great and easy website and personal account to navigate and use.

Maybe City should head hunt the person in charge of customer services at Bulb Energy. That’s what you call a fantastic Trust Pilot score.

The whole website and it’s interface is like this, including your account settings, making changes, etc. It’s like being back in primary school. It’s easy, clear, manageable, and even a vegetable like me can use it. Compare this to your personal account on City's website.

Do you think they can get my tickets delivered. ;-)

Got through today after 48 min spoke to a bloke called Huhg lots of Apologies but the fact is no fucker can get to grips with the new ok not so new fuck up which is our IT system so still no CL ticket or relocation ticket for Wycombe Wanderers they HOPE to have CL sorted by Monday they they can work on league cup game
To be fair it’s not his fault they are all pissed off with it with them getting the brunt end of it.

I feel for those poor buggers who have to answer the phones for City, listening to angry blues who have been waiting for up to 3 years to get through and now have someone to freely lamblast.

But seriously, come on City sort it out, it's not a healthy dilemma for anyone involved.

Go through twice in may, first time 2.5 hrs and seconds time 2 hrs, was for the same thing and was just told to call back the first time.

At least there was a queue number then and 25 people = 1 hr wait roughly. Now there doesn't even appear to be that.

They have stripped back on all staff as they though automation would save money and time, but is has been so poorly implemented it has caused far more demand on supporter services which only exists and a skeleton now.

If they wanted automation they should have done it properly, if you buy one off tickets you should get the option of mobile or print at home on the site, not need to call. Same if you are moved seats, there should be a window to book or be allocated new seats before they go on sale. Also they botched up transferring tickets for people on the cup scheme.

They have forced people to contact them as systems are rubbish, and it is all avoidable. I wonder who is getting waiting time and abandoned call data to look into it?......AS IF!
The seeming lack of any queue management system - no information of queue length etc. given out - makes me very suspicious that I could leave it ringing all day and no-one would pick up.

The seeming lack of any queue management system - no information of queue length etc. given out - makes me very suspicious that I could leave it ringing all day and no-one would pick up.

This. It's absolutely maddening.

PS. I don’t work for Bulb. Nor am I pushing their prices. Just the fantastic customer service and easy to use website.
Oh, thanks for the tip! I'll check them out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.