City NOT Showing The Game At City Square

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
You rang the club at almost 4pm on a Sunday and someone answered who was able to give you an answer!
Impressed!

I remember ringing the club once, years ago at about 8.30pm. I can't remember the reason, but Peter Swales answered!!

artfuldodger said:
Going to the game next week with my 11 year old son. Anyone know the places to go for a drink before and after either in town or on the way up to the ground that are OK with kids. Did this for the cup final and it was a nightmare. Could only get in a city centre pub before hand if we had a meal and noone would let us in after the game. Ended up just going home. Any suggestions?

I can't help you with pubs near the ground that allow kids. I'm struggling to think where I'd even be able to go for a drink with my dad and little sister (15) in town before the game on Sunday? Where do you usually go in town/ can anyone else help with this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.