City NOT Showing The Game At City Square

You cant have a bank holiday on a Sunday,or Saturday either for that matter, they only fall on weekdays.
dobobobo said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
You rang the club at almost 4pm on a Sunday and someone answered who was able to give you an answer!
Impressed!

On a bank holiday too!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Shame. Need somewhere to dump my bird whilst I watch the game

I know what you mean, I wanted my wife and daughter to be close by watching the game so could meet up after the game to share the aftermatch atmosphere.

It was never going to happen. Too many safety issues. GMP would have a fit at the thought of thousands trying to get into a full ground at the final whistle. There probably will be a few doing that anyway but not on the same scale as if City Square is open.

city square would be great, dont fancy mary d's but it looks favourite at this point.

rickmcfc said:
weejh said:
mcfc2112 said:
Put a few big screens up in the Athletics stadium...flog tickets too!

FFP and all that!

^^this. Perfect solution.

That is a great idea.

Too right cover the pitch and allow standing room too just like they do for concerts, City sort it out we have waited 44 years lets have as many blues being able to join in celebrations together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.