City of manchester stadium.

The current shop building will have a small ticket office upstairs for non match day sales.

But by the gates of the stadium just off the main road they are building (it's almost finished) a new swanky office block that will house staff and will be the ticket office for big events and special days, as well as on actual match days. It will be closed on other days and that is when the smaller one above the shop will be used.

Also the museum is supposed to be being built in the space where the old ticket office was inside the stand if i heard right?

I love COMS but I wish (and I know it was impossible) that they hadnt dug down to create the first tier. It would be much more impressive if the first tier was ground level

pmsl! A huge tunnel so you can see through to the pitch?! There'll be a lot of people standing outside watching the matches without paying then.

i dont understand how it would be more impressive if the 1st tier was at ground level

i think it adds to the effect when you 1st walk into the stadium bowl & you see the ground in front of you

all our ground needs is for the (minority of) supporters to stop moaning and start 'supporting'.

we've now beginning to get everything in place - stadium, team, manager, owners, money and the one constant which we have had through all the bad times is the supporters. lets make sure we play our part and SUPPORT during the coming season and i'm sure we'll make it a successful one.

now is our chance......NOW IS OUR TIME

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.