City of manchester stadium.

i asked my little cousin about this yesterday because he has just applied for a job with the new city store and they have told him the ticket office will be above the store.

the museum is goin in the stadium and the supporters clubs which is now above the store is goinin the stadium aswek

I'm a bit peeved about all this (if it's true). Why weren't the fans told anything about it? We should at least have been told something in the programme v Notlob about major changes to the stadium, City Store etc. Also, if there are any long term plans to stay at CoMS and to redevelop it (as there seem to be judging by all of this) then we need to be informed, please. Instead we end up with a load of new people coming in, changing our stadium left right and centre without so much as a passing thought to the people who use it every other week ie, us. Naturally I'll take all this back if it has been raised in either Points of Blue meetings or at other fans' forums where MCFC representatives have been in attendance.

Don't get me wrong, I'm in favour of ANYTHING these guys want to do to the ground and its surrounds but I don't want them to do whatever they feel like without consultation. It's like going off to work and coming home to find the builders have been into your house and knocked a few walls down and built an extension - albeit a gold-plated super mega extension with a jaccuzi, swinmming pool and 12 foot snooker table. It's unnerving.

Fcuk me, some people are never happy are they! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.