City official facebook.

quiet_riot

Team supported
City
Do they actually look at the comments people write on here?

Deano Bowes
CITY TILL I DIE........FUKIN HATE UNITED BEER BOTTLED A FEW OF THEM CUNTS IN THE PAST
11 minutes ago ·

Lee Dunwoody
shoulda used a petrol bomb on the RED BASTARDS,put some washing up liquid in it so it sticks to em and causes more damage hahaha
3 minutes ago ·

Embarrassing.

quiet_riot said:
Do they actually look at the comments people write on here?

Deano Bowes
CITY TILL I DIE........FUKIN HATE UNITED BEER BOTTLED A FEW OF THEM ***** IN THE PAST
11 minutes ago ·

Lee Dunwoody
shoulda used a petrol bomb on the RED BASTARDS,put some washing up liquid in it so it sticks to em and causes more damage hahaha
3 minutes ago ·

Embarrassing.

Thing is with those sorts of people is they've never done what they boast about, they are shitbags who crave attention from their "mates"

ssg2 said:
Thing is with those sorts of people is they've never done what they boast about, they are shitbags who crave attention from their "mates"

Oh I know, the thing is though, how many kids who shouldn't be on facebook anyway will see this kind of thing? Also, the club is linking directly to the facebook page from the OS, so even more people will see it.

Think it should be properly vetted.

well, iv learnt something new today...petrol bomb & washing up liquid for effect.....not that i will ever be able to use the info.

quiet_riot said:
ssg2 said:

Oh I know, the thing is though, how many kids who shouldn't be on facebook anyway will see this kind of thing? Also, the club is linking directly to the facebook page from the OS, so even more people will see it.

Think it should be properly vetted.
Kids shouldn't be on facebook, thats up to the parents to monitor so can't blame anyone else for that but there is some very strange stuff on there. That seems pretty tame compared to some stuff i've seen

Can't see the wall posts you've pasted here on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/mcfcofficial" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.facebook.com/mcfcofficial</a>. Can you do a print screen and email me at chris.nield@mcfc.co.uk?

Or if you point me in the right direction and I will remove them.

Naturally, as I'm sure you'll understand, I can't be sat on facebook all day moderating but I try my best to make sure everything on there is good-natured.

Chris

Citytillidie69 said:
well, iv learnt something new today...petrol bomb & washing up liquid for effect.....not that i will ever be able to use the info.

A friend of mine used to live in Belfast in the 70's...he reckons sugar is better.(added to the petrol)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.