City Official Site : Milner finally signed

Re: SSN Breaking News: Milner finally signed

Excellent signing....to be honest the "deal" can't be judged until both players play a full season. From our point of view, if Milner turns out to be the missing link to make the system Mancini wants work, which I think he will be, then it doesn't matter what he cost as he'll help us win things...

Excellent signing, the spurs match showed that we were lacking a player with a bit of invention in the middle, Milner will provide that. Can't wait to see him and Mario playing together.

Good signing. To be honest I never rated Milner that highly until the last couple of seasons. He really has come on of late. And the last couple of times he's played for england I thought he was the best english player on the park. Bags of energy, intelligent movement off the ball, good passer-short and long, can score goals and will do his fair share of defensive work. In short, and to use a cricketing term, a good all rounder.

Welcome to Manchester City James.I hope you've brought your tin hat and flak jacket with you 'cause you're going to need them.

Hes strong mentality and also has the important good old fashioned drive to succeed, along with Tevez, AK, Boateng, VK all possessing the same qualities with their natural footballing skills, we might not be unbeatable, but we will be very, very hard to beat.

"I'm ready and raring to go now we've finally got everything done. I can't wait
to start a new chapter."

milnersigning1.ashx

peacefrog said:
Good signing. To be honest I never rated Milner that highly until the last couple of seasons. He really has come on of late. And the last couple of times he's played for england I thought he was the best english player on the park. Bags of energy, intelligent movement off the ball, good passer-short and long, can score goals and will do his fair share of defensive work. In short, and to use a cricketing term, a good all rounder.
I think that's the thing that lack in our midfield. We've got so many good passers but so little movement off the ball to provide options in the middle. Milner will come to solve that imo.

love this quote

"The last thing he said to me was 'be ready for the next game', and then he said 'be ready to win the Premier League', and that's my ultimate aim - that's what I want to do and why I'm here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.