City on a tv show?

I loved that series, used to have it on VHS tape (it was that long ago). It was a great little scene with him and Nigel Havers discussing why they wanted to stay in the UK. Havers didn't want a flat in Vladivostok and a bowl of red cabbage but with Warren Clark it was as you say his family and City. Have often looked for it on dvd but never seen it.
It was some fantastic concept anyway but having a City fan playing the City fan was priceless.

I loved that series, used to have it on VHS tape (it was that long ago). It was a great little scene with him and Nigel Havers discussing why they wanted to stay in the UK. Havers didn't want a flat in Vladivostok and a bowl of red cabbage but with Warren Clark it was as you say his family and City. Have often looked for it on dvd but never seen it.

The series is Sleepers and is available on eBay and Amazon.

I loved the brilliant plot that had Blue Warren Clarke as a Russian sleeper planted as a plumber in Manchester being recalled by Moscow. But he refuses to go as City are having a good run and he wants to watch them so he goes into hiding.

Warren Clark also was in a comedy where I think his son and grand kids were rags, and he was City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.