City On Fifa 10

petejackson83 said:
Fifa10.jpg

Best effort so far but the players should be the other way round - they don't look right at the moment.

I'm sure they are just putting the finishing touches on the widely anticipated Brittania stadium.

The colour's quite a bit off!

EDIT: 20th is US release. 2nd is UK.

Hooch said:

To be fair i'd prefer it to be like that than too light. I just hope they have the third kit on it this year.

Bongo Joe said:
Hooch said:

To be fair i'd prefer it to be like that than too light. I just hope they have the third kit on it this year.

That's not the point. It's the fact that the colour is just nothing like the real shirt, yet every other team's shirt is spot on!

Hooch said:

I think that's meant to be high dynamic range lighting... a computer effect that is supposed to simulate the 'bleaching' of colours in strong sunlight.

Cambridgeblue said:
Hooch said:

I think that's meant to be high dynamic range lighting... a computer effect that is supposed to simulate the bleaching effect of strong sunlight on colours.

Did they use that in Fifa 09? at times City looked like they were playing in white!

Cambridgeblue said:
Hooch said:

I think that's meant to be high dynamic range lighting... a computer effect that is supposed to simulate the bleaching effect of strong sunlight on colours.

Look at Berba, his kit is still the correct colour and he's in the sun.

Hooch said:
Bongo Joe said:

That's not the point. It's the fact that the colour is just nothing like the real shirt, yet every other team's shirt is spot on!
I know but i doubt they'll change it now so it's better than it looking like an all white kit like it did at times on 09.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.