City On Fifa 10

Hooch said:
Cambridgeblue said:
I think that's meant to be high dynamic range lighting... a computer effect that is supposed to simulate the bleaching effect of strong sunlight on colours.

Look at Berba, his kit is still the correct colour and he's in the sun.

I disagree the red looks washed out and faded too... plus look at the shadow running across the spectators in the stands.

bright colours will obviously appear more bleached than dark colours so it's logical that our kit would look brighter than the united kit.

coulsonblue said:
I wish they made name font in prem font. and hope they have the 3rd kit in too
The third kit should be in. I was told last year that the only reason the Orange one wasn't in 09 was because we released it too late and the game had already gone into manufacture.

keemcfc said:
Hooch said:
They need to make teams like Bolton play like Bolton! They passed the ball on '09.
This.

On the player stats bit there should be a fluid/physical tendancy metre (ie a scale from 1 - 5, 1 = The most physical, 5 = The most fluid)

Then all the players fluid/physical tendancies of one team should be averaged out to make that team play like Bolton or Barca.

And in Manager mode you should be able to include players in your transfer deals as make weights.

In depth tactics and detailed Realism is for games like Football manager, not really FIFA, fifa is all about getting hands on and playing.

Bongo Joe said:
coulsonblue said:
I wish they made name font in prem font. and hope they have the 3rd kit in too
The third kit should be in. I was told last year that the only reason the Orange one wasn't in 09 was because we released it too late and the game had already gone into manufacture.

This years was released even later than last years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.